Cash home buyers WA and houses for cash in Lynnwood, WA can be easily handled by our experts. We can help you get serious buyers right away with our down-payment assistance programs. In addition, if you are already using a homeownership program, consider verifying with your lender or housing finance agency that what courses are approved.
Here are some of the best places to begin your journey:
- ehome America online homeownership counseling.
- MyHome by FreddieMac walks you through financing your home purchase.
- ReadyNest homebuyer education test.
- Keep’s special resources for homeowners and homebuyers during this crisis.
How can I shop for a home?
As you’re spending most of the time at home, you might want to use it well, right? With the ongoing pandemic and social distancing, home shopping will look a little different. The situation is fluid but here are some notable changes realtors are making:
- New showing procedures. Talk to your realtor about procedures in your market. During a showing, the buyer may be asked to wear gloves and boots. Only the realtor should touch doorknobs, light switches, etc. Realtors are thoroughly disinfecting before and after showings.
- Online home tours. Some Realtors are offering to do live facetime tours with prospective buyers. Also, we may see more listings that enable videos and virtual tours so that buyers can get a better idea of space.
- New home shopping. If you are looking for a newly constructed home, consider checking out these tips for shopping for a brand-new home online.
We’re keenly monitoring the impact of the pandemic and its unprecedented environment on Down Payment Assistance (DPA) programs and first-time homebuyers. As lenders are managing extreme refinance demands and volatility in the MBS market, homeownership program providers are also taking expected precautions and reacting to the same MBS volatility. In some cases, it is impacting the funding of certain types of programs too.
Fortunately, there are many programs and funding mechanisms. The impact so far has been limited, but the situation remains fluid.
Early program trends
At Isatou Ceesay – a leading broker for houses for cash in Lynnwood, WA, we are updating our database as soon as changes take place. Take a look at a few early trends:
- Migration of homebuyer education and counseling to online platforms only.
- Delays in processing of DPA program applications due to remote work and staff shortages.
- Interim accommodations for e-closings and e-signatures in some cases.
- Suspension of rate locks, reservations, and availability of certain DPA programs or pricing options.
Potential homebuyer impact
Will low rates have a limited impact? How widespread unemployment is going to reduce the number of mortgage-ready borrowers? Homeownership becomes a more affordable solution than renting if qualified buyers overcome the down-payment wave. We have also highlighted what some economists think about the potential impact of a zero percent rate on homebuying.
An opportunity to educate
In today’s environment, having a safe place to call home has more crucial than ever. As the need for down payment assistance grows, real estate and mortgage experts have a unique opportunity to lead and educate homebuyers. If done well, there will be long-term wealth and positive community consequences. Looking for cash home buyers in WA, we are here to help!